Mittwoch, 10. September 2014

Rust.

It often happens that I stroll around the fabric section at the shopping centre and get inspired by a pattern or feel of a certain fabric. 
This is what happened as I saw this black/rust-coloured striped fabric in the sale. 
It's a very flowy material, but still thick, so very easy to work with. 
I then did a little sketch as I rested in a café for a while, thinking the stripes would do well on a clean cut, high neck dress. 
And that's what I did. 
I don't think it's too spectacular, so I'm not putting this in a "sewing project" post. 







_____________________________________

dress - self-made 
jumper - brandy&melville
tights - ???
booties - zara
backpack - new look 
rings (left to right) - cheap monday, 
urban outfitters, present from my mom

________________________________

Hype this on lookbook.nu 

1 Kommentar: