Mittwoch, 19. November 2014

Inspiration: Interior Design.

Hello everyone. 
I've been ill for the past few days, so that's why you haven't heard from me, 
but it's getting better... I hope. 
Also, because I stayed in bed most of the time, I wasn't able to shoot something. 
So instead I have a little interior-design-inspiration-post for you.

As you might know I'm planning to move to Berlin at the end of next year.
I'm so excited that I can't stop looking at apartments and furniture and decoration and household appliances... ugh..
While my parents hate it when I talk about moving out because they don't want me to leave, 
at least Pinterest is supportive. 
I've started a collection of apartments that I think are really cool. 
I love an all black and white interior, maybe with some dark green plants and dark wooden accents. 
Fairy lights and fake fur cushions....See, I'm dreaming again. 








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen