Mittwoch, 1. Oktober 2014

Weekend Recap.

As I announced previously there was no post this last saturday. 
I spent the whole weekend far from civilization. 
On saturday at about 7 a.m. we started our 2 hour car ride then parked and started walking. 
Actually we ended up climbing. 

The little hut we slept in had no light, electricity in general or water,
so we melted snow in order cook some spaghetti and to make tea. 
I saw the milky way and millions of other stars, while there was absolutely no sound.
No cars, no church bells not even animals or the wind in the trees. 

The next day we went on hiking. 
Starting with crossing over a glacier and making it to the top of a 2964 m mountain. 
From there on we just went down, also more so climbing then walking.

Thought I'd share some pictures, which one guy I went on tour with made.
I was busy hiking most of the time and didn't take too many pictures myself.








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen