Sonntag, 19. Oktober 2014

REVLON Colorburst Matte Balm.

Haven't posted something beauty related in ages, so here you go. 

After I heard only good things from the bloggers I read and watch 
about the Revlon Colorburst Matte Balms I thought I'd give them a go 
and bought my first one when I was in Strasbourg.

They are a lot like the clinique chubby sticks (I guess, because I have never tried one). 
It applies very smoothly and creamy but then once it's dry it stays on for a good 5-6 hours. 
Revlon also does similar ones that are shiny, but I prefer matte lip products anyways. 
Another thing that I was surprised by, is that the balm is kind of tingly on the lips and has a slight peppermint scent to it. 
So not only does it give you a beautiful color, but it also gives you full lips! 
Another plus is, that it does not dry out your lips, like some matte products do. 

After I was absolutely amazed by the product I bought another shade as I was in Strasbourg again (they don't sell Revlon in Germany).
I now own the shade 245 AUDACIOUS (picture 1&2) and 240 STRIKING (picture 3&4).
Especially 'striking' is a super nice everyday red tone, not too orange or blue. 
I get compliments every time I wear it. 









Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen